We currently have positions available in Moncton, NB
The main responsibility is to implement a detailed intervention plan under the supervision of a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst.
* Experience is not required – will train *
The ideal candidate should:
– Possess strong skills in organization, time management, communication and as a member of a team.
– Be able to report objectively
– Be able to be physically active and stand for long periods of time
A bonus would be if the candidate :
– Was bilingual in English and French
– Possessed a foundation of knowledge of ABA
– Possessed a college diploma or some university in a related field (Child and Youth care, Corrections, Social work, Psychology, etc)
In order to apply, please send a cover letter and resume outlining how you meet the requirements to email@example.com