We currently have positions available in Saint John and Bathurst, NB
The main responsibility is to implement a detailed intervention plan under the supervision of a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst.
* Experience is not required – will train *
The ideal candidate should:
– Possess strong skills in organization, time management, communication and as a member of a team.
– Be able to report objectively
– Be able to be physically active and stand for long periods of time
A bonus would be if the candidate :
– Was bilingual in English and French
– Possessed a foundation of knowledge of ABA
– Possessed a college diploma or some university in a related field (Child and Youth care, Corrections, Social work, Psychology, etc)
We currently have a position available based in Bathurst, NB
A Behaviour Consultant is responsible for the design, development and ongoing supervision of individualized behavioural intervention plans in collaboration with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
The candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Psychology, Education, etc) and strong desire to learn new skills and work collaboratively as part of a team.
An ideal candidate will be BCBA or BCaBA and bilingual in English and French.
All candidates should have strong problem solving skills, present professionally and be looking for a long term opportunity.
If you feel you are looking for a new challenge and want a career working with individuals of all ages and all abilities that present with various behavioural challenges please apply for this position.
Training and professional development opportunities provided regularly.
In order to apply, please send a cover letter and resume outlining how you meet the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org