Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA)
Hébert Intervention and Learning Services (HILS) is seeking a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) to join our fast growing ABA program. HILS provides a range of applied behavior analytic (ABA) assessment and clinical services for individuals with behavioural and/or developmental disabilities and their support systems. We are centrally located in Moncton, New Brunswick and provide services throughout the Maritime Provinces.
The ideal candidate is looking for opportunity to be part of an ever-growing organization and is willing to travel within the Maritimes.
The BCBA must ensure that all treatment and behavior plans are based upon the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis. The BCBA will provide direct clinical therapy in clinic, school, and home settings. The BCBA will lead/attend meetings and conduct on-going staff training as it relates to the ABA program. The BCBA teaches and consults with direct service providers, Registered Behaviour Technicians, education personnel and care givers regarding proactive, educational, programming, and behavioural support, develops and implements comprehensive treatment plans, and collaborates with HILS team to better clinical outcomes for the families we serve.
- Establish and maintain positive therapeutic relationships by pairing self as a reinforcing entity with the team members, children, families.
- Design treatment plans that address skill acquisition needs of the client which include verbal behavior, functional life-skills, pre-academic and academic skills, play skills, and social skills.
- Design behaviour plans to address maladaptive/interfering behaviours and teach socially significant replacement behaviours.
- Implement a variety of data collection procedures, data analysis, and graphing of data.
- Monitor the progress of the treatment and behaviour plans.
- Train, mentor, supervise and evaluate support clinicians and direct interventionists.
- Provide direct service with clients.
- Communicate client progress with family members and other stakeholders.
- Provide training to the client’s family and/or outside intervention team which includes basic knowledge of Applied Behaviour Analysis principles, theories, and models of practice.
- Collaborate with the family and treatment team members to ensure strategies being implemented are effective and consistent.
- Collaborate with other services providers to ensure consistency with programming.
- Provide positive and constructive feedback to staff regarding clinical and professional skills on a regular basis.
- Maintaining case records
- The ability to improve the lives of children, youth and their families
- A team environment with opportunities for professional collaboration and development
- Agency paid trainings/CEU support
- Company vehicle available for travel
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package to include: Health/dental insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Retirement Plan
We currently have positions available in Moncton and Saint John, NB
The main responsibility is to implement a detailed intervention plan under the supervision of a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst.
* Experience is not required – will train *
The ideal candidate should:
– Possess strong skills in organization, time management, communication and as a member of a team.
– Be able to report objectively
– Be able to be physically active and stand for long periods of time
A bonus would be if the candidate :
– Was bilingual in English and French
– Possessed a foundation of knowledge of ABA
– Possessed a college diploma or some university in a related field (Child and Youth care, Corrections, Social work, Psychology, etc)
Behaviour & Learning Consultant
We currently have a position available based in Moncton, NB
A Behaviour Consultant is responsible for the design, development and ongoing supervision of individualized behavioural intervention plans in collaboration with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
The candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Psychology, Education, etc) and strong desire to learn new skills and work collaboratively as part of a team.
An ideal candidate will be bilingual in English and French.
All candidates should have strong problem solving skills, present professionally and be looking for a long term opportunity.
If you feel you are looking for a new challenge and want a career working with individuals of all ages and all abilities that present with various behavioural challenges please apply for this position.
Training and professional development opportunities provided regularly.
In order to apply, please send a cover letter and resume outlining how you meet the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org